Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, July 07, 2005

Audio Experiment

Hear Dad in (not)Live Internet Audio.

This is the first time he's ever tried this. Please bear with us, and him.

And now singing the full National Anthem.

--Donald

Third Try: Dad reading a short Bible story (neighbor's pit bull in the background).


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 8:13 PM

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Cool Dad said...

The rockets red glare and the bombs in your hair?
Did I hear that right? John, this is classic stuff.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, to think, I once wrote an article, Star Spangled Banner, about the origin of this song!

The kids and their infernal machine got me confused. I am not a computer person -- nor a singer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home