Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Some Days...

Another wasted day in a wasted life.

I spent Tuesday rushing to get to places I didn't really want to go, listening to news I didn't want to hear, and running errands I didn't want to run, all of no consequence.

Some days are like that.

--------------
I posted the above about 4 a.m. (yes I get up that early, courtesy of age and prostate) before I scanned the blogs I usually check each morning. Imagine my surprise to find a glowing review of my site at

: http://wilkeworld.blogspot.com/

Ginny especially likes his phrase, "John is rightly self depreciating".

I'm flattered with Mr. Jones' attention to my work; he usually writes delightful, entertaining stories about the triumphs and tribulations of raising a 2-year-old.

Seeing his review of my work is really a great way to start the day. I'm e-mailing a copy of his review to the Nobel Prize For Literature people; maybe they'll take a hint. I've already started writing my acceptance speech: I'd like to thank the academy...


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:10 AM

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Cool Dad said...

John, congrats again and thanks for dropping by my site on occasion. You're quite an asset.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Robin said...

OOOOO! You SHOULD be appreciated, John! There aren't many people that I immediately adore based solely on their wit, wisdom, and faith. I recently directed my husband to your site. I told him you were one of our kind. He agrees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home