Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Getting Ready for the 4th of July

Eve passed a competitive exam and has been promoted to branch manager. Hurrah for her! She begins her new duties on July 5th

Ginny’s agency moves into new construction on July 5th. She serves on the moving committee planning the office relocation while keeping the services operating without disruption during the move.

Jennifer & Pat continue to show off their house hoping and praying it will sell before the 4th of July weekend.

Patricia’s new semester at college starts with a heavy chemistry course.

Donald called last night and rhapsodized for an hour about the e-girl he met f2f; the guy is smitten. He enjoyed dinner with her family and plans to drive up there again soon. Then, he’s invited her to come here for a cookout with our family. If she does not run screaming into the bushes on meeting our gang, we’ll see what develops.

As for me, I’m still deep in the Stacy Letters. But, since I’d hoped to have them ready to publish in January, I doubt that I’ll have them ready by the 4th. The task proved more difficult than I thought. For readability I’m converting his passive voice into active and I’m correcting his redundancies in which he continually repeats the same thing again and again thus duplicating the same information to create redundancies more than one or two times which I‘m correcting

To get in the spirit for the 4th of July, you may enjoy reading a little bit of history I wrote; here’s a link to The Shelling Of Fort McHenry. It tells the background story around our National Anthem. I hope you like it.

.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 8:44 AM

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow sounds like a busy time. Hope all goes well. Have a great 4th July weekend, hope it doesn't rain on this one, although you'd probably have just as much fun.

Thanks for you comments, I'm so encouraged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home