Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, May 19, 2005

What We Really Need Is Another Coffee Mug

.
Here it is May 18th and we’re drinking coffee out of the Christmas mugs again this morning; that’s the way I know its time to wash dishes.

Perhaps it’s a commentary on our long happy weekend but I washed two bowls, three glasses and 19 coffee mugs!

Except for drug dealers, Ginny & I are single handedly supporting the entire economy of Columbia.

My friend Wes took me out to breakfast at a Golden Oldie’s Diner. We were the only customers in the place and we got to talking theology as usual and laughed so hard I thought the manager might put us out.

Later we drove to that antique store where Ginny & I went over the weekend because I’d seen an electric fan there that I thought might interest Wes.(He collects antique electric fans; he’s weird). But the fan I saw did not meet his criteria as a collectable. How was I to know?

Anyhow I bought a surprise for Ginny. I wrapped it and I’ll put it in her bag when I pack her lunch tomorrow. I wrote on the package, “You Are My ….”

Inside is a coffee mug featuring Wonder Woman!

I hope it pleases her.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:16 AM

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Mira Brands said...

Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Best custom printed water bottles service provider

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Mira Brands said...

It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. They're very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us.
Best personalized water bottles in bulk service provider

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger dbagifts said...

You have given essential data for us. about Evil Eye Rectangular Dessert Plate It is excellent and good for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home