Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, May 12, 2005

New Server is up; I am down

'
The new server for www.cowart.info is up and running. Good bye server and computer problems forever!

It is a brave new world without error messages or downtime of blank screens, or "file not found" notices. No more frustrations. No more anguish. No more issuing appolizies or answering questions about why readers could not find whatever...

Dream world!

We'll see.

While Donald, thank God for him, has the new server up, I'm a tiny bit down as reflected in today's journal entry:

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Another wasted day in a wasted life.
Resumed work on the Stacy Letters.
Lunch with Jennifer & Pat. Jennifer talked about how hard it will be for the family when I die.
I doubt that.
I doubt that my death will be anything more than an inconvenience for a week or so, then everyone will perk right on along, maybe stopping to curse now and then about all the crap I’ve left lying around and the mess I made of things.
I have not lived; I’ve dribbled away days and days and days.

O the joy of the Christian life!


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home