Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, December 05, 2005

Day Of Rest

Sunday, in need of intellectual stimulation, I clicked on the tv to watch Mars Attacks, but fell asleep on the sofa and zapped out for close to seven hours while my new computer spun its wheels alone.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 6:03 AM

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Ya don't have to rub it in! ;-)

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Will I get to sleep when the kids are grown and gone?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Funny, that movie has the exact same affect on me.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Mars Attacks is such a fun movie.
You'll have to try and stay awake next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home