Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Sunday, November 27, 2005

Up On The Housetop...

Saturday morning I spent up on our roof with a leaf blower clearing off sticks and leaves and cleaning the rain gutters.

Then I watched the Gators beat the Seminoles at football. Since I’ve had family at both schools, I did not know which team to root for.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:10 AM

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I think I'd enjoy a leaf blower, but you wouldn't catch me up on the roof.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Cool Dad said...

You gotta root for the Gators. Meyer was here in Utah and is an outstanding coach (not that Bowden isn't though)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home