Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It Only Hurts When I Blog

Recently I’ve gotten virtually nothing done at my computer.

I need to keep my busted foot elevated. But the configuration of my desk, computer and chair forces me to work with my feet on the floor. So after just a short time spent typing, my foot begins to first tingle then ache. I can only stand to be at the computer for brief stretches… Besides that, I have little to say today.

I spend all my time trying to get comfortable. But that’s not easy. Heck, last night I had a hard time even watching Monday Night Football from my recliner.

Just before the game, Ginny discovered a nice surprise when she clicked onto our daughter Eve’s blog; Ginny found her own picture when she followed Eve’s link to the American Diabetes Association site. Eve is in one of those walk things and has dedicated her mileage to Ginny.

Me, I ain’t walkin’ no place till my foot gets better.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:57 AM

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm sure you're getting mighty annoyed with your foot by now. Hang in there!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Joh, I really hope you start feeling better soon!

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Heather said...

What a nice tribute to Ginny!

Keep that foot elevated, Mister. That's an order from your friendly neighborhood nurse!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Get well soon, John.

Chilly Vitamin-C vibes from Alaska are headed your way!

All the best,

Eric and Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home