Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, November 04, 2005

The Pattern Of My Life

All day Thursday I lounged in my chair reading murder mysteries, napping and keeping my busted foot elevated. Looks as though this will be the pattern of my life for another week or so.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 7:58 AM

4 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Murder mysteries? Reading those may make your writing take a deadly turn.
I'm enjoying Glog. Good story thus far.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wish you speedy healing! ;-)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Career Guy said...

Any Robert B. Parker? True mind candy--you can blow through one of those in about two hours and be thoroughly entertained. Sorry about your foot. I've only broken various toes in conventional ways, requiring only walking very slowly until they stopped hurting. Just God's way of saying "Chill out, dude."

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual you are spot on. I love reading your blog because it usually confirms that I'm not as nutsy or "un-Christian" as I think I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home