Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, October 31, 2005

A Halloween Bedtime Story

Yes, even when I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
because You, Lord, are with me.

For a special Halloween treat here’s a link to Bad Children/Good Children, a short story I wrote. You may enjoy reading this bedtime tale to your family tonight.

I hope you enjoy the evening.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 1:49 AM

7 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger EveyQ said...

One of my all time favorite things you have written Dad!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Have a fun Halloween! I will be indulging in chocolate, which I do daily. I usually have one piece of dark chocolate a day (sometimes two), but I will allow myself three pieces today. Yummy!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Enjoyed the story. Those kids should have behaved!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Career Guy said...

I didn't see that ending coming! Very funny story. Thanks.

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween ! !

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Oh wow, John. I think I WILL read it to my childen tonight. I would send it to their bus driver too, but then I'd probably get sued by a whiny liberal. *wink*

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I wish I had seen this last night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home