Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, October 24, 2005

When You Sleep Thru A Storm...

Being the conscientious person that she is, Ginny drove through wind and rain to work this morning; being the conscientious person that I am, I went back to bed and slept till 3 this afternoon.

It was a rainy day but if we did not own a tv, here in Jacksonville we would never have known there was a Hurricane Wilma.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:25 PM

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Glad you are safe!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

So happy you are safe and sound.
You slept until 3??? I hope you are rested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home