Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, February 05, 2007

My Super Bowl Commercial

Did you see my Super Bowl ad?

No?

I didn’t either.

So right after the game I called the NFL commissioner and demanded an explanation.

Commercials during the game only cost $2,600,000.00 for a 30 second spot. But I was at least $60,000.00 short of being able to buy a full 30 second ad. So I bribed this guy with a six-pack. He promised to engrave a link to my bookstore front, www.bluefishbooks.info , on the hoof of one of those big horses pulling a beer cart so millions and millions of viewers would buy my books this morning..

The guy I bribed with a six-pack swears he did write www.bluefgishbooks.info on the horse’s hoof with a permanent marker.

But it seems that the big horse with my ad on it’s hoof stepped in something left behind by one of the horses harnessed in the front of the line; thus obliterating my ad.

Guess I won’t be selling millions of my books after all.

Wrong football team won too.

Phooy!

Wait till next year!

This morning I’m off to see the neurologist. Goody. Goody. I’m really uptight about this because I loath being touched!


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 5:39 AM

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Margie said...

praying for you. I thought i saw something on the hoof. but maybe it was the wrong "something"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home