Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, October 07, 2005

Glog is finished and so am I

Here is a picture of the Glog cover.

After correcting 54 mistakes (mostly misplaced commas) in the Glog proofs, I uploaded the text, covers and sample chapters this morning.

Glog is published.

I think it’s the best thing I’ve ever written.

If anyone would like to see the results of my work, pleasee check out www.bluefishbooks.info .

The back cover of the book features a photo of me… I should have combed my hair that day.

Ginny has taken today off work and we plan to spend a quite weekend… At this moment I don’t want to see another book, or touch another keyboard -- ever.

But, God willing, I'll be back to blogging Monday. Hope you all have a great weekend.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 1:27 PM

8 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Cool Dad said...

John, congrats on Glog. I will definitely check it out. Have a great weekend.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations! Have a nice weekend away from the keyboard! ;-)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Congratulations!! Now it's Miller Time. Well, at least until next week when it's back to the daily grind.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Have a nice, restful weekend to clear your mind.
I will check out your book website.
Big congrats to you for such an accomplishment! It's one thing to start a book, and it's quite another to finish it.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I ordered and downloaded Glog and your book about prayer. I wish you the best!!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations! I will be checking it out!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope you exhale and have a relaxing weekend. You've earned it, John.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Eunice said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some wonderful wisdom. Congrats on finishing your book, I look forward to checking it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home