Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, September 29, 2005

Deer Doctor,

Still down and depressed, I couldn’t face writing so I sat and read all day Wednesday. When writers don’t write, we read.

Among the things I read was an article from the Florida Times-Union, my hometown newspaper. Here are the main points of the story:

* After a high speed chase across three counties, police in North Carolina arrested a man from Jacksonville who was driving a stolen ambulance.

* The driver was dressed as a doctor wearing scrubs, a stethoscope, a pager, and latex gloves.

* Strapped to a gurney in the back of the ambulance was a deer.

* An intravenous line was attached to the six-point buck.

* A defibrillator had been used on the animal.

* The deer was dead.

In other news, today is SunnyBunni’s birthday. Hope you have a great day.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 5:17 AM

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I hope the deer donated its organs and body to science.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home