Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Flashing Twelve Ingenuity

Big plans for the weekend. Patricia will be home from college and Johnny will be down from D.C. For the first time in ages five of my six children (Fred has to work) will be together at once. I’ve been trying to clean house and yard so they won’t know that I live like a slob…

Donald is always after me to vacuum behind the computer. Dust, tobacco crumbs and my pipe’s ashes accumulate around my desk.

In fact, ashes get in my keyboard and cause the letter iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to stick now and then.

Donald bought me one of those little cans of compressed air to blow off the keyboard but it just drives the dust deeper inside. However, being a Flashing Twelve, I have solved the problem; I keep a large pair of tweezers in my pencil cup and when iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sticks, I just use the tweezers to pull it up then backspace the extra letters.

Thus once again a Flashing Twelve conquers a high-tec problem thru skill and iiiiiiiiingenuiiiiiiiity.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home