Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, April 18, 2005

April 18th, 2005, a day like all days, filled with those events that alter and illuminate out times. And you were there...

As of this morning, according to the Webalizer stats for my website, www.cowart.info , 8,373 readers from 68 countries have spent at least 30 minutes each on my site so far this month.

I know this is not a huge number in the computer world, but it amazes me that so many people show such interest in the work of a quiet man from such a backwater as Jacksonville.

I try to offer. readers something honestly worth their time, but let’s face it, the life and thoughts of a happy man are not all that interesting to somebody else.

I mean, take this blog for instance.

How often do readers want to know I worked in the yard, or I love my wife, or I saw a bird, or I prayed, or I’m pissed about something? How interesting is that? Yet, such mundane things are the substance of my life and thoughts.

So while life is rich for me, there’s not much drama in it for other people.

Maybe I’m a sort of Mr. Rogers for adults.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home