Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, April 08, 2005

Another Country heard from

Heard from our friend in Indonesia. She and her family came through the earthquake safely. She says that the Indonesian language translation of my book on prayer is being printed now and should be available soon.

Today’s Webalizer stats for my website, show that so far this month 3,077 readers from more that 30 countries have spent more that 30 minutes each reading stuff on www.cowart.info.
The number of folks who visit my site continues to amaze me; I never suspected it would reach so many people.

Yesterday for the first time someone from Fiji visited the site.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home