Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, March 31, 2005

Uncle John's Tales for Kiddies

Spent the day working on three gory Bible stories for bloodthirsty kiddies to add to cowart.info for my April update. When my own kids were little they loved “meaty” Bible stories – which in today’s wimp world would be considered too intense for younger viewers.

I’ve noticed that the aforementioned younger viewers relish such stories, the same tales the mind-censors deem too strong for them. Kids are smarter and have better judgment than their caregivers give them credit for. Has any under-aged person in the history of the world ever tried to sneak into see Mr. Smith Goes To Washington?

It’s happened again: another of Ginny’s bosses approached her about a better job. That’s the second one this month. I’m married to a lady who is in great demand. We’ll see what happens.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home