Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Good Friday: Many Christians esteem today, in fact this whole weekend, as a special time to commemorate the crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ.

Although in my book, The Lazarus Projects, I follow the traditional chronology, in my personal faith,I number among those who regard all days the same.

Jesus Christ was my savior and Lord and deserved my worship and adoration last Tuesday as much as He will be savior and Lord and deserve worship next Wednesday.

But if observing days helps some people grow closer to God, blessings on them.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home