Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, April 01, 2005

Web Work & Dishes

While searching for free clip art yesterday, I encountered a website devoted to erotic wall murals from ancient Pompeii.It shocked my Christian sensibilities and after only an hour or so of browsing, I managed to escape the offensive site. (Boy, those ancient Romans sure knew how to party!)

Up at 3 a.m. today, to begin updating www.cowart.info for April. I started with a refresher tutorial in Contribute 3 software, got entangled in the world wide web, and spent 3 hours avoiding the mandibles of the web's giant spider.

But by the time Ginny woke up at 6:30, I’d solved the preliminary problem and began to actually get down to work. It took me till 7 p.m. to finish the update.

All I have left to do on the site now is post the April MED Watch crime statistics and I'll be done for this month and can start back editing the Stacy Letters.

Since it is the end of March and we drank coffee out of the Christmas mugs this morning, I decided it was time for me to wash dishes. I’ll be glad when Martha, now that she’s out of prison, gets free from house arrest so she can come take care of things like that.

I have not heard from my friend in Indonesia since the earthquake Monday. We’ve e-mailed her and I’m concerned that she has not responded.

Ginny taught a class at the commission after work today so she was late getting home – amid a gully-washer thunderstorm.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home