Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, April 19, 2005

One Great Movie!!!

“Around these parts we’re serious about taking horrible mutilations seriously”.

This quote from Ranger Brad comes from a seriously great movie called The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra, which my wife, Ginny, & I watched last night as my wife and I watched this tv video last night – which gives you some idea of how the dialogue in this delightfully camp film goes.

I highly recommend this video as pure entertainment although it is rated PG for “Brief Mild Language”.

This film makes the early Godzilla movies look like cinema!

Beware of those aliens; they carry a painter's caulking gun as a space weapon! So you'd just better watch out.

Hard to remember when we had so much fun with a library video.

I had lunch with my friend Barbara at Far East Buffet. She told me she’s having trouble with her printer. When she tried to print a hard copy of her resignation from her volunteer job as secretary of her condo board, the printer refused to print.

Barbara said that she’d try to print it one more time and if it would not print she’d take it as a sign from God that she is not supposed to resign from this onerous job…

I told her that if it would not print, then that is a sign from God that she’s to take a hammer and chisel and engrave her resignation in stone!


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home