Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Educational trip to the Museum

Yesterday most of the family took me to Jacksonville's Museum of Science and History. It was very educational.

I learned that my feet hurt less if I let everybody else tour the museum while I sit outside on a park bench!

The museum features an excellent display on Jacksonville history. It was like walking though the pages of my book Crackers & Carpetbaggers, a jax history. I kept seeing so much I recognized and enjoyed.

In the evening my son Johnny & I enjoyed a great meal at Bar-B-Q Junction on San Juan Ave. We talked with two very nice sweet young ladies, the manager and the cashier (who said I look like the movie star played a lost boy in Hook). They posted a flyer about my jax history book by the cash register.

My own good looks are my best advertisement. (I haven't seen Hook; that actor does look good, doesn't he? Well, doesn't he?)


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home