Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, December 22, 2006

Need A Lift?

Practically every morning I visit the site of Plutos The Bubbleman’s blog at http://www.simunation.blogspot.com/

He is a yachtsman from London who owns neither a tv set nor a telephone. Sometimes he posts intriguing seascape photos (I’ve saved several as desktop backgrounds).

But almost every day, he draws cartoons which are …. Well, let’s say interesting.

Recently he added a Flickr album featuring 200 of his latest drawings.

His site is well worth a visit.

Here are three of my favorite among his cartoons:


.
.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 2:03 AM

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, John! I checked out Bubbleman and he is a hoot!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger sim said...

Thankyou John.

Iv'e had my lunch time drawing sessions cut back of late so there has not been the usual one per day.

I hope to rectify this soon.

A new years resolution perhaps.

Until then my thoughts shall continue to be ....random.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home