Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Blatant Appeal For You To Buy My Books:

I write useful books.

My books are useful because they are thick.

Most of them anyhow. Some of my books only run to 100 pages; but others are close to 400 pages thick.

My books are not only thick but they are also educational, inspirational, entertaining, funny, informative, thick, and cheap.

Mostly thick.

Therefore, my books lend themselves to a variety of household uses For example:

(click to enlarge)

Please look over my on-line book catalogue at www.bluefishbooks.info and at least think about buying one of my books.

The thick book you buy will be useful to you; The money you spend will be useful to me.

Thank You for your support.

NOTE: I clipped out this hilarious cartoon years ago and put it on the frig; it’s been up there so long the paper has yellowed. I no longer remember where it came from. The title of the book originally was “Great Ideas Of Western Man”!


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 3:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home