Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, January 16, 2006

Got The Tee Shirt

In our running around last weekend Ginny & I visited the Angel Aid Thrift Store. To avoid confusion with groups which have similar names, here’s a link to a write up about them: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/compass/0501/community.html

While there I saw a tee shirt on the rack and immediately my mind made a connection between the cartoon on the chest and a scene in my book, Glog (which I think is the best thing I’ve ever written).

I felt I MUST buy this tee shirt. I felt willing to pay almost any price – so imagine my surprise when I found that it was on sale for only 93 cents!

Here’s a photo of me, happy as a clam, wearing my new shirt:



Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:47 AM

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Robin said...

You look SO happy!!!! That shirt was made for you, John!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home