Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nothing Much To Say

Sat at my desk editing my Glog manuscript all day; I may have solved that header/footer formatting problem. Maybe. I went out to see the space shuttle Discovery launch, but it was too cloudy to see it from our backyard this time. My oldest daughter took me out to lunch at Arden’s Café. Ginny finished reading the latest Harry Potter book. Piles of stuff to do but neither time nor strength nor energy to do it. Nothing else to say about today,


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 3:42 AM

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Robin said...

A very wise person once told me...(paraphrased) that you don't need to worry about all the stuff that needs doing. It's not going anywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home