Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, July 18, 2005

Crash & Burn

Sunday, I crashed and burned.

The rubber band effect kicked in from the strain I’ve been under preparing the Stacy ms. Once the tension released, I snapped into a limp, tangled heap and slept about 12 hours. I ought to know better than to get in such a state but it happens every time I finish a project.

Barbara's granddaughter died at 4 a.m.; she was 21.

Nothing more constructive I can say.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 8:16 AM

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That's horrible about Barbara's grandaughter. I am so sorry to hear it.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Feel better and be blessed, friend. Peace.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Eric said...

You deserve your time to crash. Avoid burning though.

There really is nothing to say about Barbara's granddaughter other than I wish you and yours and she and hers the best during a very rough period ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home