Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, June 02, 2005

E-mail is up and running again

Great news:

Webmaster Donald, using great skill and precision, has repaired the carburetor or the spleen or whatever it is he does, to restore e-mail to my website.

My main e-mail address is: john@cowart.info .

Last month although over 9,000 readers stayed on the site over ten minutes each, but not one single e-mail came through. I was beginning to think that nobody loves me anymore. But it was just that the old program was broken.

Thank you Donald, I appreciate all the work you've put into this.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:08 PM

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Yes, the number of readers Webalizer records on my website astounds me.

It keeps a running tab of how many people spend ten minutes or more on the site and what country they are from. You can follow it in the right hand column of the site under the heading web stats.

I don't believe there are really that many readers; I think the software is just trying to butter me up for something.

No hate mail so far; everyone I've heard from has been very pleasant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home