Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, May 30, 2005

New Home for my blog

Hi,
Today I have moved my blog from www.lulu.com/bluefish to this new Blogger site. I did this because my son, who keeps his blog on Blogger, finds it easier to fix the places I screw up if I'm using the same program that he uses.

We moved the last few bluefish postings over here so this site won't look so empty.

I also write a religious humor webpage called the Rabid Fundamentalist, hence the title of this blog.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 6:15 PM

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow, looks great! Have fun posting on Blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home