Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Polishing a Manuscript

Wes took me to breakfast at Whiteway Delicatessen, a hangout for Jacksonville’s Movers and Shakers. Although I number among the moved and shook, I enjoyed the breakfast anyhow.

Wes, a master printer, has been proofreading my book The Lazarus Projects and has been invaluable in catching typos. Apparently I can not spell the word BUILT; I get it wrong just about every time I use it.

Wes also critiqued the plot of the novel bringing into play his extensive knowledge of Greek and Hebrew. He says he’s going to write a review of The Lazarus Projects for the Lulu site.

After we corrected the proofs, we spent a couple of hours talking about free will and various sections of Scripture which puzzle me.

When he left, I worked updating www.cowart.info adding a sampling of Donald’s photos of Jacksonville’s Old City Cemetery. I need to go out there again to gather more information for the captions.

I also outlined a Rabid Fundamentalist column for March; I’m basing this one on that Elkhorn Pipe that I still haven’t managed to get a picture of in this blog. I should be ready for the website in a day or two.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home