Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Broken Down

Hi! This is Ginny.
John's computer has decided that it does not want to work.
I think the squirrel in the wheel has died.
He will be back on line when he gets it fixed. (The computer is number 6 in the lists of things which recently have decided to not work.)


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:21 PM

6 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger Amrita said...

John works really hard on his computer.

Hope you get it fixed soon. May Donald and Helen can give you advice.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Hi Ginny! We have heard so much about you (all good!)

Tell John we miss him!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Aww, poor squirrel. Good to hear from you Ginny!
Am very much hoping that the list only gets shorter for you guys.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I try to solve problems alphabetically when possible. Unfortunatley that means "computer" comes before "water heater."

Wishing both of you well!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger agoodlistener said...

So Ginny, will you guest post again? Tell us what's really going on there.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I come back for a read, I see Ginny here! Heard lots of good stuff about you.

*Waves at John*

I've been away for a while but I'm back to catching up with you.

Take care,
Sweetie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home