Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, February 01, 2008

My First Commercial Ad

My granddaughter’s high school is having a thing.

They are printing a program for this thing.

They’re selling ads in the program.

I bought an ad.

Here it is:

Whee!

I thought about advertising the books in my Dirty Old Man Goes Bad series, but considering this is a high school event, I thought that might not be a good idea.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:18 AM

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Amrita said...

That 's really good John. Can I post this ad on my blog so that others can have a look?

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Hi Amrita,
What a great idea! I'm flattered that you want to do this. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home