Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Donald Fixed My Shot Computer!

Me Computer, She No Work.

Since December 15th, or thereabouts, my computer has been shot.

It looked like this:

Saturday morning my geek son Donald came over.

He used his great skill and extraordinary understanding of computer wires, software and hardware and he has fixed my machine!

Thanks, Donald.

After his working on it, now my machine looks like this:


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 10:50 AM

5 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Hooray for your clever son! Glad you're back online again :)

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger agoodlistener said...

My CRT monitor seems to be on it's way out. Looks like I'll have an excuse to go buy a new flat screen. Oh darn.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Amrita said...

That computer belongs to Rambo

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like too many bullet has been shot to that CPU. Gaming Desktop Computers are the best if you love to play games on pc. They don't hang and give you best graphic experience.

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Emma Jasmine said...

nice post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home