Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Not that I’ve been obsessed with writing my Fire Department history all season long, but today this cartoon seems just right:

Yesterday I had great trouble getting anything at all posted, but my son Donald went into the computer server matrix and did whatever he does in there so I’m able to post graphics again.

This morning I plan to go to the cemetery to tend my parents’ graves. It’s something I do every Christmas Eve for years. In times past that duty has not bothered me at all, but this year I find I’ve been having to steel myself for it for weeks.

I’ve caught Ginny’s Christmas Crud Cold and my eyes are swelling shut…. I’ll have to eat Christmas Dinner with my mouth. I shouldn’t have teased her.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 3:20 AM

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Amrita said...

The toons really nice. Glad Donald got your puter fixed.

God bless you and your family on Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home