Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Blue Computer

Thanks be to God, I’m almost back online!

On June 6th, the innards of my computer melted; last night my son Donald and his lovely wife Helen came over with the latest in new hardware to repair my system.

It appears than in all this trouble, I have not lost a single file!

Thanks be to God!

One thing bothers me.

Are computers supposed to glow in the dark?


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 2:45 AM

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Amrita said...

Wow John,Got you back at last. thank you Donald and Helen! You guys aere such geniuses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home