Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Writer In The Family

Tuesday my computer server shut down for most of the day — a great excuse to read all day instead of working.

When Ginny got home we went to the library for more books then stopped at a new pizza place to munch and read for the evening.

I thought I was a writer, but my daughter Eve’s posting for Monday about the situation with her sister makes me wonder just who is really the writer in our family.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 4:48 AM

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Hi John,

I have just been reading your last 2 posts, and wasn't sure what to say (I know nothing I can say will help you feel more at peace) so said nothing.

I went back to my blog, to find you had just commented. It's always good to hear from you. So I thought I'd just say hello back :)

Take care John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home