Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Second Post Today:

It’s 11 O’Clock. Do I Know Where My Daughter Is and What She’s Doing?

Jennifer’s Saga Continues:

She just called.

This morning she contacted one of Jacksonville’s several agencies serving battered women. The folks at Domestic Violence Services issued a restraint order (Case # 6-2844DV) so that she and Pat must not see or contact each other under penalty of law.

She continues her ping-pong pilgrimage of staying among relatives.

If I’ve got it right, Patricia’s boyfriend Greg moves in with Patricia; Jennifer leaves Eve’s and moves into his apartment while the White Knight moves to Black Queen’s Bishop 3 then Jennifer places her right elbow on the red circle and her left knee on the blue circle then punts a field goal aiming for a triple letter score.

At least that’s the way I understand the situation.

Me?

I’m going to wash dishes and vacuum.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 11:27 AM

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger pai said...

Thanks for the update - I think I got all those moves :)

May the peace of the Lord be always with you.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dad i am at patty's. doing fine. dry land. i love you and am sorry i had to get you involved in the crap. let me know if you need rides to the doctor. you'll be happy to know that i have cleaned donald's, eve's and now patricia's. your next. fair warning. ha-ha.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

Washing the dishes and vacuuming sounds safer!

Hope it all settles down soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home