Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Happy Halloween Story

Here’s a link to a light, happy tale I wrote for Halloween. It’s called Bad Children/ Good Children. It’s a chapter from my book Gravedigger’s Christmas And Other Tales.

My story is sure to bring light, joy and happiness into your dull drab existence.

Or maybe not.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 5:01 AM

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Seeker said...

I really hate halloween.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Seeker said...

I really hate halloween. And bad children.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger EveyQ said...

I really loved the story Dad!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

sheer brilliance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home