Happy Easter
Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 5:06 AM
John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.
5 Comments:
What a great giggle! Thanks!
I heard some bimbo on the radio the other day doing a "stupid quiz." They asked her what Easter is a celebration of. Her answer was "It's the day God came out of his hole."
I nearly drove off the road... then I thought of you!
Very funny! Happy Easter to you and yours!
No hiding and yelling Boo. That's a good one.
Send love and these wishes and welcome to your friends and family this Easter:
- Wishing you and your family a favored Easter. May God's beauty arrive and your family.
coloring pages of easter bunny
If your package is being delivered by SpeedX, SpeedX Tracking makes it easier to follow the shipment. You can enter the tracking number to check available updates, see package movement, and understand its current delivery status. SpeedX Tracking
Post a Comment
<< Home