Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Rainy Sunday Morning

We are enjoying the first rainy day in months.

I woke up at my usual 4 a.m. but when I heard Ginny’s alarm start to sound at 6, I ran in and clicked it off to let her sleep another few hours..

Sometimes the most spiritually uplifting thing you can do on a rainy Sunday is to sleep in.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 8:10 AM

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Jellyhead said...

It's one of life's great joys - sleeping when it's raining!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Seeker said...

Lucky Ginny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home