Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, March 24, 2006

Tell Oprah I'm Available

Worked on my fire history book and odds and ends Thursday.

Those piles of research books bugged me so much that I shuffled my clipper ship models around to make room for the books in a bookcase so now they’re still handy but out of my line of sight.

Odd, the things in my life that I feel MUST be corrected and the things I’m so comfortable with that I blithely ignore.

My website e-mail got screwed up during the server break-down last month. But yesterday an interesting e-mail (which had been sent ten days ago) got through. A famous local radio commentator requested permission to read one of my history articles on the air. He plans to divide it into sections and read it daily over the course of a week or so.

I’m excited and flattered.

Today the Dick McMeekin show — Tomorrow Oprah!

Tell her I’m available.

Stephen King, eat your heart out.

While surfing Next Blog I found this fascinating video link to the Man With Three Balls; Turn your sound up and prepare to be amazed. The site address is :

http://www.emaleejayne.com/2006/03/and-you-thought-you-could-juggle.html

I wish I could do that!


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 8:21 AM

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Dallas said...

Thanks so much for sharing that site. I put it on my blog so people can also go there and check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home