Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, March 20, 2006

Nothing to say... Neat Bricks

The Blogger server was down early this morning but that’s ok because I really didn’t have anything to say and I’d have been tempted to pad the site if it had been working.

Of course, not having anything to say has never stopped me from posting in the past. I’m a great one for talking a lot without saying anything.

Anyhow, today I’m gathering material for my lecture on local history tonight; maybe, if God gives me strength and energy, I’ll have something worthwhile to say tomorrow….

Or not.

Meanwhile, my e-friend Karen in England ? Britian? Wales? (not sure which is proper) overseas, clued me into The Brick Testament, a site which tells Bible stories with Lego blocks. Ultimate cool!

You’ll find it at http://www.thebricktestament.com/

Various chapters are marked as to adult content, violence, etc. You may want to check them out before turning the kids loose with these Lego blocks.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:08 AM

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Wohoo... speading the word! Glad you like it. I intend to use it lots as I start my job as a youth worker!!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Whoops... forgot to add; for the time being 'Wales' is the correct statement to make about my current residence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home