Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lord Of The Dull

Yesterday I sat at my desk all day formatting Wes’ manuscript.

When Ginny came home, we made a fruit salad for an office breakfast, then she read all evening while I continued to work.

Jesus is Lord of even the dullest days.

Here’s a happy Bible verse:

“I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a hope and a future.”


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 3:55 AM

5 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Seeker said...

Dull days or shiny, He IS Lord!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I had another dream about you, John. You were a calf roper in my dream. ;-)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Sorry. I've never roped a calf in my whole life... Yet.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger pai said...

just what I needed today. Thank you.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

It's nice of you to help Wes out, even if you're not emotionally connected to the project.
I do think that all writers are a little nuts when it comes to their pet projects.
Dull days are okay with me.
That verse is an encouraging one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home