Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Monday, February 06, 2006

Did You See My Superbowl Commercial?

Superbowl commercials last night cost $5,000,000 per minute, so I could only afford a 30-second spot to advertise my books. Didn’t you thrill to see the world famous Cowart Clodsdale horses pull that wagon filled with cases of my books? No? Phooy! No one I ask saw my commercial! No wonder. The World Association of Residential Plumbers (WARP) reports that during my 30-second spot, every toilet in America flushed!
My entire advertising budget for my books… down the drain.

Oh well, as my Dad used to say whenever he handed the cashier money to pay a bill, “Don’t worry about it, there’s plenty more where that went.”

Now, if anybody wants to see my new book, they have to click on www.bluefishbooks.info .

I'll spend today with a shovel. Stupid bigassed horses! I'm thinking Alpo!


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 6:07 AM

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Seeker said...

I didn't watch any of the SuperBowl or the commercials or the halftime. So, nobody's making any money off me. I will check out your book, though....
Thanks for visiting over at thefirsthundred.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Shucks! I missed your commercial. I did tune in to see some of the half time show. Yes, Mick Jagger is still old and doesn't sing very well. And, thank the Lord he did NOT have a wardrobe malfunction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home