Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Sunday, September 11, 2005

A Good Day, Great In Fact!

Ginny and I spent all Saturday sitting in our garden talking about books we’ve read and enjoyed.

PS: If anyone is interested in how I spent 9/11 for the past twenty years, here is a link to selections from my journal for that date. The more things change, the more they stay the same.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 5:06 AM

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like a lovely Saturday. Appropriately enough (or not) I was on an airplane on September 11th this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home