Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Friday, February 04, 2005

February 4th

Superbowl hype continues. TV reporters wet themselves over celebrities I've never heard of.

Meanwhile, I have almost finished repairing the damage my website, cowart.info, sustained druing the hurricanes last summer. For some reason when lightening or whatever struck the server, it turned a lot of my text into Greek; that is, the words were English but spelled out in the Greek alphabet. So I had to reload about 200 files from scratch.

These website files include samples of my diary enteries (I've kept a journal for about 20 years) and I would have hated to loose them.

My first Lulu book, Crackers & Carpetbaggers, arrived at a friend's yesterday. They did a beautiful job producing it. I can hardly wait for my own copies so I can preen over them.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home