Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Working During Superbowl Week

While TV in Jacksonville, my hometown, goes crazy with Superbowl hype, I personally have seen no sign that there will be a game here of any more statue than our annual Florida/Georga game. Why all the fuss?

Promoters claim that the game will pump millions into the local ecconomy; yet, I do not know of a single person in my circle who expects to earn a penny because of Superbowl. I think it's all a carpetbagger scam... Locals remember Off-Shore Power, Harbor Masters, The Shipyards, and a slew of other schemes which ripped off Jacksonville taxpayers. Our city slogan should be: Jacksonville, Suckers Of The South.

Anyhow, enough of that. Today I've been using a trial version of Contribute 3, a website mangagement software, to fix the hurricane damage to my website at cowart.info . And I'm very pleased with the way Contribute works; it's geared for those of us who can't understand those complex Dummies books.


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home