Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lazarus Is Finally Posted

Thursday 27 of January, 2005

Last night, after months of writing, editing, re-writing and revision, my son and I posted my sci/fi novel, The Lazarus Projects, on Lulu. Even with the easy way Lulu provides as an outlet for writers, it's till a lot of work.

Makes me appreciate what those guys with the goose quill pens went through to produce a book.

Trying to make a pdf file drove me nuts because the program I was using kept changing the format of the ms. I wanted to keep control but finally gave up and let the Lulu program make the pdf file and it did in minutes what I've been working on for days... Sometimes it pays to let the experts do the hard stuff. From now on, I'll stick to something easy like Brain Surgery While You Wait.

Posted on Thursday 27 of January, 2005 [04:17:01]


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home