Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hi Again

Hi Again,
After much fussin, fummin, prayin and cussin over phf conversion and such, I finally posted an e-book version of my Jacksonville history today.
Now I'll begin to get the stuff ready for the paperback version... Think good thoughts for me please... Are you sure Stephen King got started this way?
John Cowart
www.cowart.info
P.S. The beautiful work of art, bluefish, decorating my storefront was a Christmas gift from my youngest daughter and I used its picture because it's almost as pretty as I am.- jwc


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home