Rabid Fun

John Cowart's Daily Journal: A befuddled ordinary Christian looks for spiritual realities in day to day living.


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Need Internet Now!

Hi All, Dad managed to slice the phone line outside the house going to the phone jack he uses for DSL. I'll be headed over to help him out this afternoon. So this is a temporary blog post. Dad hates cutesy junk, so I'm posting some cutesy junk. Just like any good son would do! :-) --Donald
































More at my site http://www.rdex.net/fun_pics/

Labels: ,


Please, visit my website for more www.cowart.info and feel free to look over and buy one of my books www.bluefishbooks.info
posted by John Cowart @ 9:49 AM

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Well that certainly is a far cry from your Dad's customary post!!
I hope he enjoys it - I did.
You know, it's that old scripture; a merry heart doeth good like a medicine - thanks for the medicine!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Seeker said...

Hahaha. Think he'll ask you to post again?

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Margie said...

HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home